Essay on Holi Festival 160 words

Essay on Holi Festival 160 words


 My Favourite festival: Holi
Essay on Holi Festival 160 words

Holi is my Favourite festival.  On this day, there is joy and happiness in every household.Huge rush can be seen in the markets from many days ago.I go shopping with parents on the occasion of Holi.I shop for new clothes, colors, abir, pichkari etc.  Apart from these, the ingredients of the dishes are also purchased. There is a lot of grandeur on Holi day.I throw color on my friends and they do the same.Friends also play Holi with me.Father and elders bless me with abir on my forehead.Then the sequence of eating and feeding the pohas begins.  People dance happily in the courtyards and streets and add color to each other.On this day, people forget each other about mutual hatred and hostility and embrace each other.Drums are played in the evening.  People sing and dance.I participate enthusiastically in these programs.I find Holi the festival of colors very attractive.  It teaches us to stay away from the evil and follow the path of goodness.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar